Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Its Beginng to Look Somewhat Like Christmas!!!!







Howdy All!!!








So I have started my Christmas decorating, this is my first Christmas to do this on my own and let me say I have ALOT more respect for my mom all theese years and everyone who actually does this everyear for their kids!!!! Way to go you!!! So far I have my tree up and thats saying alot when the tree is bigger than you and stuck in a corner full of boxes. Then we had the light saga...you know the one where all of a sudden you cant get a section of the lights to work. After some help from my Uncle Randy and Coco we have it all sorted out!!! I now have a tree that blinks and you cant even tell where the section is that has no lights!!! This year my trees main theme is travel. I have ornaments from all different places that I have been to. Its a bit different but then again so am I. I like it. It reminds me of where I have been and where I want to go! I think my favorite ornament is of Santa in a Gondola from Venice. It makes me happy and reminds me of when I went with my mom and dad a few years ago. We also have so from Spain, Rome, Alaska and Greece. I would like to visit Austrilia, Ireland and Africa!!!